it's literally popping up everywhere!
i guess it all started back in may,
when i found a really cool article in New York magazine.
things to know about aruba:
- 18 miles north of Venezuela
- dry climate
- can literally go there all year round
- if you want a lazy swimming day, go to the beach on the west coast
- west coast if you want to snorkel, kitesurf, waterski, and parasail
- east coast ("wild coast") to hunt for coves carved out of limestone
- shop! malls and boutiques are downtown
- Bon Bini festival in Oranjestad every Tuesday
- first ever Aruba film festival was this past June
- a lot of aloe, a LOT of cactus'!
there is so much more i have to tell you about aruba...but i am taking my time. there is so much to share!
the globetrotting gamine