not enough time!
welcome to 2011- i believe it's going to be everyone's best year yet.
our 2010 was so awesome that we know this year we're going to try our damndest to keep it that way.
i have come to a conclusion on what i will be sharing with you guys on my blog this year. aside from travel/personal stories, i've come up with a concoction that should keep you interested.
below is my 2010 have read list:
- -Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
- -Lulu in Marrakech by Diane Johnson
- -The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton
- -Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern
- -The Gift by Cecelia Ahern
- -Eclipe by Stephenie Meyer
- -Deadly Night by Heather Graham
- -Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- -Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
- -Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- -Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella
- -Ghost Night by Heather Graham
- -The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
- -Haunted Heartland by Beth Scott and Michael Norman
- -Jane-Emily by Patricia Clapp
- -Witches' Children by Patricial Clapp
- -The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
- -Cleaving by Julie Powell
- read 30 books or more
- yoga every day
- write more
what are your resolutions?
the globetrotting gamine