- keep visualizing the lifestyle i'd like to lead, even though it's scaring the bejeezus out of me!
- that one special project i'm waiting to hear back on- rock it.
- finish writing and illustrating at least 2 more of my children's book ideas- because practice makes perfect and the time is right. (remember, you can find out all about that here)
- travel more- duh. like you weren't waiting for that one ;)
- minimize paper and mental! clutter
- refine blog posts to stories, lists, menu's, photographs...pfft, like i'd ever run out of things to ramble on about anyway!
- re-do my office. thus needing design and organizational ideas which i love!
- buy that juicer and juice! juice, damnit!
- be out of my comfort zone a little more, because i found that it's eye-opening.
- keep to what my Momma taught me: "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all!"
yeah, #10 is going to be a toughie.
hope you're 2012 is kicking ass so far,
the globetrotting gamine