3.29.2011

people love it when i freak out


can you tell i'm freaking out in these photos?
i wanted to live my life to the fullest possible before i was 30...
here was move #102940- play with stingrays, swim with them, feed them...

and going underwater to find them before they swarmed at me!

now, i was freaking out before they touched me...
but when they did, i realized they were so soft and velvety
(my friend would love my usage of that word)
and very cute!

they were uber-friendly,
and so much so that they gave our trainer/guide hugs!
i was upset that they didn't hug me :(

but i did get to feed them...
that's a calamari i was holding up for my photo op
before i fed it to them...

for now
(like i would tell you when i'm off and about again :) surprises are better)
i am new york bound...

so any crazy thing you'd like me to do/post about
before i'm 30...
let me know and i'll post about it...
or try to do it!

have you ever done "crazy to do's before you're 30" things like this?
i'd love to hear!

also, today is the last day of my book giveaway-
i will announce the winner later <3

and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY YUMMY NEPHEW!!! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, underwater - should have been a great experience although I have never done this bofore, can see you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

heart to hearts...