2.08.2011

car photography-I

good afternoon and welcome to my car photography posts. i was cleaning out my office today for our upcoming months of fun together (winter was wearing out both me AND my popsicle office)- and realized that i never posted about one of my favorite pasttimes.

of course, don't attempt to take pictures while you are DRIVING the car- that has proven foolish and dangerous. i have gotten quite good at this hobby through the years- i never want to miss anything...though sometimes i find i don't photograph anything when i'm having a crazy-good time, but pure happiness and a quiet moment finds me indulging in my car photography!





(a little replica of a church- sooooo cute!)

i do this often when i am a passenger...can you tell that i am often a passenger (of life?)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...