2.07.2011

Books I've Read- 2007 and 2008

For as long as I can remember, I have written down the books I read when I've completed them...today, I found my 2007/2008 list. Well, most of it anyway. Does anyone else do this?

Books I read back then :)

  • Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella
  • Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
  • Don't you forget about me- A Gossip Girl Novel
  • Toxic Bachelor's by Danielle Steele
  • Princess by Jean Sasson
  • A Match Made on Madison by Dee Davis
  • Lullaby and Goodnight by Wendi Corsi Staub
  • Moving Target by Elizabeth Lowell
  • Would I lie to you- A Gossip Girl Novel
  • Blink of an Eye by Wendi Corsi Staub
  • MIdnight Voices by John Saul
  • Nocturne: Rising Darkness by C Cooke
  • Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • It Girl by Cecily Von Ziesgar
  • Reckless by Cecily Von Ziesgar
  • If you could see what I see by Sylvia Browne
  • The Debutante Divorcee by Plum Sykes
Does anyone else fanatically scribble lists? lol

Love love love,
the globetrotting gamine
*me!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...