get over it!
i am ~:)
monday and today have been exceptionally busy for me.
i am kicking ass getting things done- and have discovered there is still not enough time for everything.
for you- i have been photo-cataloguing what's been going on in the day-to-day life of me, though i have realized that i don't blog a lot about myself or things going on in my life.
the less than mundane things i mean (which i don't find mundane)...the reason for this is wandering minds want to know. these are the wandering minds i'd rather have NOT know- but what is one to do?
ah, ding ding! move on.
so here's my deal-
january is going to be interesting because i have a goal.
it's a big one. are you ready?
my goal this month is to finish ALL projects!
the list goes as follows:
- edit and complete all stories and novels
- illustrate children's stories (for my nephew)
- clean out the house of negative stuff
- clean it out of un-necessary clutter
- take all loose photos and put them in album
- complete all scrapbooks, unfinished or untouched
- print out what needs to get printed out on this computer
- delete un-needed files from computer
- upload all photos into usb disc AND photo programs
- select photos to be printed
- get them printed (and repeat above)
- finish reading all books left before i buy or pick up a new one
- call church to pick up clothes for donation
- go through and complete everything on my to-do list, which has come down considerably in the last two days. I am VERY excited about this.
- send out those packages!
- make those appointments (snow keeps stopping me from doing this)
- start book club
- organize all files/bills
- make a list of places from here to long island i'd like to see
- make my new years resolutions
of course i can...
so follow along and let's see how this first month of my new year goes!
i hope you'll be with me every step of the way :)
in the meantime- do you have a similar month-to do list? i'd love to hear it!
much much love,
the globetrotting gamine
edited to add:
21. add all articles to blog i thought were interesting (and hopefully you will, too)
22. add to blog list of items i wanted to blog about
i'll go again before i start making even less sense...