11.01.2010

good monday to you :)

and a Happy November to all!


How was your Halloween weekend?
Did anything fun or interesting happen?

I spent the weekend with many loved ones
having delicious dinners, a cigar or two,
lovely apple cider (yum!)
in front of a roaring fireplace.

Watching black and white scary movies,
curled up with my assistant
and discovering new ideas for books i've yet to complete.

friends should be the icing on the cake that is your life.

and mine are.

i am incredibly blessed and i wouldn't change my life for anything in the world.
my mama was right about so many things...
do you ever come to that realization at the oddest moments?

like, wtf?!...oh WAIT A MINUTE...
my mom said this was bound to happen.
duh.

so we spend some time together, and made our plans for the week.
so now i have to go run some errands so i can conquer the world!

what is on your agenda this week?!

love to you, my bloggie friends

love me!
the globetrotting gamine

PS- thank you so much for your e-mails and comments. they mean the world to me! please let me know if there is anything i can do for you. there is a lot of stuff in the works for me, the Globetrotting Gamine, so even if you comment on a previous post or have any question i will answer you. NO MATTER WHAT!

you are my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...