10.20.2009

Anything else, Universe?


Gamine is a French word, the femenine form of gamin, originally meaning urchin, waif or playful, naughty child. The word was used in English from about the mid-19th century (for example, by Thackeray in 1840 in one of his Parisian sketches). In the 20th century, the word gamine came to be applied in its more modern sense of a slim, wide-eyed young woman who is, or perceived to be, mischievous, teasing or sexually appealing.

Moving on from said vocabulary lesson- I was just bored & I think that's the cutest definition ever...

I have so much to do it's not even funny, and I obviously can't stop harping about it. I so want to be under the covers for a good part of my day with LML and our doggie..pup sleeps between us like the cheese in a sandwich. It's a very cute picture that neither of us will ever get up and take...unless I do.

Today is another day filled with to-do lists if I want to get this business up and running. Good thing is, that I've put a serious dent in it- despite feelings of dizziness and nausea. Blech...

Hope you have a warm day!
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...