9.28.2009

some loves <3


The city where I live. New York, baby :)

LML


Doggies


Watching LML kick butt during Monopoly. We have tournaments!


Ghost Whisperer- the outfits on it, too! *photo courtesy of Ghost Whisperer*

More loves:
Shows about the supernatural, & the show Supernatural :)
Reading
Learning the ways of the Earth
Music
Traveling
'The Sound of Missing You' by Ameerah
Sushi
Photography
European Art
Wine
Cigars
Brownies
Cupcakes
Coffee
Tea
Pink. Anything pink.
Gucci
Small, artsy shops

etc.

Sorry about the random ramble! More soon!

2 comments:

  1. I never realized that the Louis Vitton building had that pattern on it,haha. Cute doggies, my bff's mom raises yorkies =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was decorated as a gift for the Holidays. The cool thing was that it was lit up, but you can hardly tell in the photo. I love yorkies! So cute...

    Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    <3
    MG

    ReplyDelete

heart to hearts...