2.08.2013

today

when i was diagnosed with hodgkin's lymphoma- i made a promise to myself that i would try to do at least ONE new thing everyday.

note: difficult to do when you're stranded home because of weather and chemo-feelings.
note 2: difficult to do when you used to be wonder woman in the home.

today was one of those days where i figured i'd tap back into my child-self and do some crafts. what better thing to pitter the minutes away doing than making stationery?

i am OBSESSED with stationery.  i honestly would never need to go to the store to pick up any, ever again. today, i thought it would be fun if i made my own designs. let's face it, i had a lot of the materials i needed available to me from years of accumulating cute stuff.

the photo map:






i think...this will continue. adding more to my list (:

what do you think?

please keep toasty this weekend!

love me,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...