Mine? I spent my beautiful, happy holiday with my huge family.
I was pretty happy. I still am. This is a good week.
What else has been going on? Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Fun FUN.
NOOOOOOT. It should be re-labeled the wtf? disease.
But, GOOD NEWS: I had my doctor's appointment yesterday. They pulled blood and ran the factor 5 leiden test as well to see if I am prone to blood clots. It's gonna take some time to get the results in to me but I won't have to be on the blood thinners anymore no matter what!!!!
I was so, so happy.
Even happier when my amazing doctor (who I thought was amazing from the get-go) told me that he feels no more prominent lodes! gone gone gone...
Now all I need is a petscan to prove it!!
So here we go- I have my fourth chemo treatment on new year's eve...which is ironic since on New Years Day 2012 I was in the Bahamas...so 1/3 of the journey is over. I plan on going into full remisson, speeding towards the five year mark of cure cure cured!
So this is what's been going on in my head:
- doctor's appointments
- chemo days
- bone aches and pains
- chemo smells and taste. eew. eew. eew.
- stomach cramps
- having to force myself to have broths and soup. ew.
- when is this over when is this over
- must prepare for upcoming book discussions and signings
- must sign up for college courses on specific things. sad part- a list of at least 6 classes i want to take that most (except for me) would deem un-fun.
After this is over I need to find:
- a way to get my....certification. more on that soon.
- start my....more about that soon.
- re-organize my ransacked by paperwork life. Any Ideas?
- continue my manuscripts
- continue my illustrations
- a yoga studio!!! or wellness center! please shoot me ideas :)
what are you up to? are you preparing for new years 2013??
the globetrotting gamine