how are you? i hope all is well in your worlds. right now, the clock is ticking for me to do some last minute EVERYTHING before easter time. a few months ago, i had no idea how busy my life would be though i wanted it to be.
i am so happy that a lot of you who know of my project(s) have e-mailed me to wish me well. i need it! my to do lists have had babies. i don't know what they've named them...as of yet. (this is me being silly on only one cup of coffee today.)
teeny to do list for this...month?:
- find someone to help me redesign this website...if you know someone, please pass them along to me :)
- fix my master-to do list
- send one of my projects on their merry way
- start researching for the next big milestone in my life
- plan plan plan
- work on resume, because it needs a total revamping
- mark dates of events coming up on a calendar- i have been really bad about this and i don't mean to be
- buy mousse for my unruly hair-- feel free to send me the name of a great one!
- use old papers for scrap paper- something i've been doing for the last 4 years and you should, too! especially if you're into lists like me!
- learn to make a new dish...my cooking has been amazing lately. yes. i am tooting my own horn. toot.
- blog more. i've been lagging. the photos sitting pretty on discs will not be pleased about this. (this goes hand in hand with the new website idea- maybe i'm holding out?)
also, if anyone is willing to do an agenda book giveaway- please just send one to me. i need it. lol