let me say that the eliot hotel in boston
is awesome like you have no idea.this is what the room my girlfriends and i stayed in...
we learned a few things about each other when we were there:
- vegging out in front of the tv with a glass of wine is as much fun as going out for thai food
- that we can laugh and have fun...and not scare each other silly
- that i sleep with a pillow on top of my body when I am NOT with LML or my puppy.
- that one of us walks into walls
- and one of us needs to have the bed fixed at all times.
- we're clean freaks
- we like going to sleep at a reasonable hour.
- food, wine, exploring, photography? check check, check check.
big love to my friends and the crew at the eliot hotel. you guys are "da bomb". hee hee