8.20.2011

celebrating life


needless to say, i married my best friend.

i love him so much- and i know...

that no one understands me better. we never pretended to be something we weren't to each other and are really honest.

we're not afraid to hurt each others feelings.

we've been to quite a few countries that i will post about come fall (which is our favorite season so the perfect time to do so!) and have done so many great things together.

i am so excited about our future together...he's the best guy i know <3
and i've known him since i was 13.

and incredibly patient with me, so you really have to hand it to him :)

i wouldn't want to celebrate my life with anyone else...
he really is the most interesting man in the world!

happy happy

love me,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...