2.15.2011

"happiness rules"

i found these questions from somewhere (probably around The Happiness Project site) and since i'm survey girl, i figured i would answer them :)

...anything to keep my mind off my neck.

So here are the questions:

My favorite home cooked meal: definitely spaghetti and meat sauce, or spaghetti sauteed with spinach,veggies, onions and garlic. mmmmm

three things always in my pantry: pasta, salt, tea

best thing about working out: when i get a chance to do it!

the body part i like the most: right now, my legs

go to at-home spa-treatment: salt scrub!!!

i psych myself up by: making lists. is that sad?

if i could change one thing about the world: just one thing? to be more aware

favorite book of all time: Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella

my best quality: multi-tasking

i wish i had more time for: illustrating and travelling!


if you're going to complete the questions, let me know! i'd love to see your answers <3

love me,
the globetrotting gamine



No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...