12.17.2010

life's a journey

dear friends:

i was in my kitchen making wraps the other night, and taking breaks to watch Eloise at Christmastime...is that what it's called?...and i realized that it's that time of the year again. the time of year when i discover that i have way too much to do before the new year and that i would really like to get everything done....

so i can make a new to do list for the start of 2011.

snow on the ground and my car slipping and sliding has caused me a little setback in things i have to do away from home, but there is enough to do at home. so much, in fact, that we've reached ridiculous!

while on my three week blogging hiatus, i've also discovered that i have compiled enough information to share with you for the entire year, if not longer. inspirations were hitting me left and right and 20 minutes to write everything down and put everything together wasn't even enough!

I've put together:
  •  recipes,
  • travel craziness
  • stories,
  • island histories,
  • wishlists,
  • new york hisory articles,
  • health/nutrition tips,
  • a cigar section and more.
Obviously, this doesn't include my usual rantings, menus, book reviews and miscellania (sp?) going on.

if you have any ideas for me to expand on, let me know. I am thankful to a dear friend for suggesting the cigar section...and to my husband for suggesting that everyday i write about or do something different to write about to keep y'all entertained.

i would love to hear what's been going on with you! i am sad to say that i don't know if i'll be able to get to read many of my favorite blogs today...but maybe a little time over the weekend will help me out with that!

off to put more stuff together for you!

love me,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...