11.18.2010

travel inspiration: movies!

dear bloggie friends:

have i ever told you about my insane obsession for all movies which heavily feature travel?
i'll you now...

for they are also my top favorite movies of all time!

  • Count of Monte Cristo
  • Who's That Girl (road trip)
  • Jumper
  • Back to the Future Trilogy
  • The Holiday
  • The Last Holiday
  • Roman Holiday
  • Around the World in 80 Days
  • Time Traveler's Wife
  • The Bucket List
  • P.S. I Love You
  • Time Machine
  • Eat Pray Love
  • Julie and Julia
  • etc. etc.
I can go on for pages and pages

My all time favorite quote is from the movie Jumper:

"Let me tell you about my day so far.
Coffee in Paris, surfed the Maldives, took a little nap on Kilimanjaro.
Oh, yeah, I got digits from this Polish chick in Rio.
And then I jumped back for the final quarter of the N.B.A. finals - courtside, of course.
And all that was before lunch; I could go on, but all I'm saying is
I'm standing on top of the world. "

LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...