11.09.2010

My Empire State Building

for my 23rd birthday,
LML wouldn't tell me where we were headed.

he had planned a whole day
just for us
and it was one of the sweetest things he'd ever done
(but this was years ago, and the man's amazing)

he helped me cross off a place i've always wanted to see
that had taken up residency
on my bucket list...

he took me to the empire state building.
he took pictures with me :)
then he fed me @ Mars2112...

though the pictures are in albums...
i'll never need them 'cause that day
has permanently imprinted itself in my mind.




but here are some shots anyway...

when you are in new york...
it's a MUST-SEE!!!
Must Must Must...

totally worth the walk, the lines, the everything :)

have you ever been? i'd love to hear your story!

love me,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...