- visit the grand canyon
- take a belly dancing class
- learn how to play tennis
- figure out if they offer free tennis lessons in ny :)
- learn sign language, fluently (aka, take a class)
- learn italian, fluently (aka, take a class)
- take a photography class
- develop photos in a darkroom
- continue studying egyptology
- continue studying american history
- go back to counseling, at an elementary private school this time
- see the whole world, starting with egypt <3
- see the whole world with LML
- get my books published
- swim with dolphins
- ride on a camel/donkey...maybe in santorini :)
- start the business!
- go on an archaeological dig
- fly a kite again
- start writing poetry again
ok, ok. sorry. that's part one of a very long list :) here's some weird and not so weird things I've done...
been all around pennsylvania...incl. independence hall, liberty bell, lancaster, amish country, poconoes
been to greece...athens, kalamata, leros, patmos, etc.
niagara falls, baby
got married to the man of my dreams, love of my life
snowmobiling, jetskiing, parasailing, bumper tube (some not shown :) )
horseback riding, white water rafting, ski lift...
fishing, lighthouse hopping, snorkeling...
been in love