i am glad you stopped by to share a cup of coffee or tea with me. What kind of tea would you like? I have Tazo Awake, Celestial Seasonings Chamomile, Green tea...and sleepy time tea, which I wouldn't reccommend. Valerian root knocks you right out, ya know?
that's one of the things i did last year...drive myself crazy and learn all about flowers, herbs and trees. of course, i'm not done and probably never *will be done* learning, but i LOVE it.
i can't wait until this weather gets better, and i can start going outside. my backyard is aching for some attention, i can feel it. there are so many things i need to do back there...
- uproot a tree that has died...it was old and we moved it from my parents house to my house, hoping that we can get it to live :(
- find a tree to fill in the blank after i flip-flop the earth
- figure out how to keep the cats *OUT OF MY YARD*. the woman next door does not own any cats, please don't get me wrong. but she likes to keep boxes for shelter and with food inside to keep them safe. which is wonderful...but they sneak under our fence, the poop all over the place and uproot my new shoots, plans, flowers, you name it. i don't want to hurt the cats, but i WANT to hurt her.
- learn, after the cat fiasco, which flowers, plants and such to plant on that side of the yard. last year i did not have the greatest of luck. why, you ask? because our gardener thought my plantings were weeds and yanked them up (i cried like a baby), the cats, etc.
- i should post before and after pictures of this backyard...yes. give me a minute...
ah. found them. it's really quite nauseating...what it looked like before. it's a long story. this is what it looked like in 2005...
eew right? these people never upkept the pool and the yard and the patio. my niece helped us attack it one day...so did our friends. it took us two years of hell to fix it. (we should really redecorate homes and landscapes for a living...)
this is what it looks like now:
screwy computer problems....
i'll edit in a few- don't get scared
by the eew it used to look like <3
have a good morning. thank you for stopping by!