3.04.2010

enhance your life

yesterday...oh yesterday I was *very* cranky...but thankfully, I didn't go to sleep that way...

i would say i got a lot done. today i can actually not stress myself, for all i have to do is go for an oil change.

i have begun to do a massive cleanout of our little love nest. i have thrown so many things away that i don't like and/or that gave me bad vibes. right now i'm working on moving my cd collection to my Mom's, so i am uploading the songs i like to this here computer.

speaking of? i have to go but will edit *thispost* later on...i have a problem with this stupid battery charger and i think i need to shut the computer off so it could charge. bastard.

love you bloggie friends and hope you have a good morning <3
love
mg

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...