3.02.2010

dearest bloggie friends :)

hi! i wanted to thank you so so SO much for your comments. It has been really crazy here, and my computer tends to go insane when I want to write back to the comments you write to me. I figured it easier that I address them here :)

Puppy is a Maltese. He's purebred, and we adopted him from a lovely couple who had to move away and pursue their careers. My husband is the one who surprised me with him...I think I wrote about how he came to be a member of our family here somewhere...
Good thing that puppy is just like *me*. At night, when he's sleeping with us, he is all GRRRRR when we move and make him uncomfortable. It's a feeling that I completely understand. Sometimes, he can't *wait* for us to get out of the house. This gives him time to have free reign, make a mess, do his business (he's a little shy), and sleep until we get home. Knowing this, a friend of mine had gotten him a shirt one Christmas that says...

...sleeps all day, barks all night...

completely him. The sad thing is, that he got used to being alone once we adopted him because that's when I found my hellish job. He was young, and he was alone from 7am to 3 pm, sometimes longer. We had to work like dogs to survive, and it was tough. But we made it through, and it's worth it now to watch him squint his eyes open from a nap as I walk by.


Thank you for your comments and e-mails about my photos. They aren't from a spectacular camera...which I have, but it's film-fed so I don't really use it...but I do what I can :) I am interested in buying the photoshop program in about a month or so (when there's time, because there is so many reasons!), to see how I can make them really pop.

Today, I'm really excited. After lunch with my Mom and a bunch of errands, I have to haul ass to the dry cleaners...
because I haven't gone their yet. WOOPS! Sorry, LML...
I get to do some crafting and relaxing! Aaahhhh...and update my blog with many posts
of many photos.

What do you have planned for today?

love,
mg

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...