Reasons why my Mom is cool:
- Ultimate cool diva status
- met my Dad, fell in love, and married him a lot! lol
- she knows how to do all sorts of fun things like bellydancing, knitting, crocheting, sewing, drawing...and tries teaching me but i like it better when I watch her doing that stuff :)
- she taught me how to walk, talk, eat right.
- she made me go to tae kwon do, ballet, tap, acrobatics (even though that lasted for a week)
- she thought i would go play piano in carnegie hall one day...but i'm still young and i have time
- she made me go to museums, movies, libraries, concerts AND she made me play in recitals, plays, shows, etc.
- she raised 6 kids, including my niece and 2 nephews and whatever friends we had over at that time
- she taught us that family is the greatest gift, and aside from the love (and pains) of a spouse, it's the nicest gift one can have
i have the best mom in the world