1.13.2010

Haiti

One never knows where life would lead them? Isn't that peculiar? Would the whole world be as extraordinary as it is right now if people knew exactly what was going to happen to them on the road of life at any given moment?
Today, I find myself praying for the people of Haiti. I would love to get involved, but I don't know how. If anyone can give me advice or a tip, it would be greatly appreciated. They did not know that there country would be devastated, and I hate it when it happens to anyone, anywhere in the world. People already have enough to deal with...I've heard that God gives challenges to people who can overcome them. I never really liked that saying. My heart and prayers go out to everyone in Haiti and from Haiti.

Love,
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...