1.21.2010

Gotta Love OK Magazine

I do, I do. I LOVE OK! Magazine! Here's the link:

http://www.okmagazine.com/

There are so many articles that I have saved over the years that I was going to paste in my scrapbook, but I figured:

WHY NOT TREAT MY BLOG AS MY SCRAPBOOK!

hA.

There was an interesting article in it from September 8th, 2008. (See? THAT old)

Biggest Loser couples lose weight...at the bottom of the page was a get started section!

::Have weight to lose and don't know where to start? Try these Ideas:

*Clear your fridge and pantry of any temptations and fill your kitchen with healthy foods.
*Whether it's walking 20 minutes a day or trying to hit the gym three times a week, find a program you can stick with.
*Put your workouts in your calendar so the time is carved out of your day.
*Do you know someone who is trying to lose weight, too? Ask them if they want to do it together. You can keep track of each others progress.
*Set small goals. Saying you're going to lose 20 pounds by next month just isn't reasonable. Set goals (like 1-2 pounds per week) that are more attainable, healthy and likely to stick.::

There now, wasn't that nice? AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...