11.23.2009

Thankful

I go through at least two large notebooks a year jotting everything down :) It makes me happy, and it's a sort of pseudo journal I've been doing since I was 8. I scrapbook and write and so much more that it's hard to keep everything organized! Thanksgiving is on Thursday and I feel like it will mark a new journey for LML and I, though I won't really tell you how. Wouldn't you love to know? All will reveal itself in due time.

* I am so, so (times infinity) thankful that I have him. We've been through more than 15 years of stuff, ad more than 40 years of experience with our lives. He is my soulmate
* My family, for everything!
*My Grandma! She is the strongest cookie that I know. I hope she knows that :)
*My friends- I have the best friends in the world, and no one or nothing else compares. We are so thankful to have them in our lives!
*Our health
* Our passions
* I am forever thankful for the ability to cook and keep house since I know not many women enjoy both those things like I do!
* my PUPPPPPPPPYYY! The love of my life and my baby!
*Food in our fridge and our bellies.
*The ability to love and dream.
*A HUGE bed for us to snuggle in on a cold winters night.
*The knowledge that we were given to secure our futures instead of our present and future selves wasting away...
*My camera!
*Discovering blogging and that are so many people in the world that share my same obsessions and loves!
*All of you bloggers...for actually reading what I write and keeping me going <3

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

2 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for the hubs and our healthy bambino! Isn't the blogosphere amazing?

    ReplyDelete

heart to hearts...