11.04.2009

Hopeful-ness!


As we speak, my trusty friend and webbie designer is working on my photography website!! Squee!! I am so excited that right now, I don't even know what to do first! I feel like everything is surely (albeit very slowly) coming together. What an exciting and infuriating feeling!

Picture posting is going to be slow this week, as to my Dad took my camera with him on a business trip.

Things I've learned that I've been meaning to post:

***Update: A gene associated with obesity may be linked to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), a leading cause of infertility (a study in the Journal of Diabetologia reports). Researchers already know that women with PCOS are more likely to be heavy, but this is the first time they've seen the 2 linked by sharing a gene. Better treatments for both issues are in the works.

***Everyday may not be good, but there is something good in everyday!

***Penne noodles without ridges are just plain weird.

***Follow-through is key

**Follow your dreams and they're bound to happen!!

Please don't ignore the lovely blog links I've listed as my favorite. They are inspirational and beautiful and will have anyone being happy in no time at all!

More very soon...
MG


No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...