11.27.2009

10 things

(shot by me, DR)
10 things I love:
1. sleeping in
2. shoppin'
3. LML
4. my puppy
5. cookin'
6. sushi
7. coffee
8. bookstores
9. cashmere sweaters
10. all things travel

10 things I don't love:
1. bitter cold
2. miserable people
3. copycats!
4. repeats
5. broken dishwasher :(
6. being home with nothing to do, and no good movies on TV
7. bad cooking
8. bad coffee
9. fast food joints
10. people who say they're dieting and then order the world...with a diet coke.

5 random things about me:
1.  i love buying my doggie clothes.
2. i am stationery-obsessed
3. i have known LML for more than half my life
4. my best friend is was (updated December 2010) Ms. New Jersey United States
5. i like to reorganize my wardrobe...and closets...when I am bored.

Love,
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...