10.24.2009

What a crazy week-

I've recognized that every October is a fairly crazy month...all the time, at least in my life. This weekend, the leaves have finally began to change color. We've done a lot of things this week...Thursday we spent the day in Manhattan- I finally got to see Wall Street for the first time. I don't know if that's weird, since I've been living here...but moving on. I shopped on Canal Street, Walked Broadway, had a falafel froma renowned street vendor with LML...saw Mischa Barton...fought for my harassment case...and on Friday I had shot my first photoshoot! Practice makes perfect :)

So much to do, so little time. Promise will blog lots more once Monday rolls around! pictures to follow!

MG

2 comments:

  1. you have been busy!
    I hope you're getting some relaxing in there too =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried, but I was up since 4am today. Yuck! Hope you had a good weekend :)

    MG <3

    ReplyDelete

heart to hearts...