4.20.2012

the whole truth.


see that photo?
please look at it clearly.
yes.
i did it :)

i published a book.
lookie- my name's there...
this is what i've been toiling over/relishing/going crazy over
since i've been back in the states.

i am so happy-
that this opportunity presented itself to me,
and that my love of writing/history/photography/
and piecing everything together
has bought this to pass.

so...yes.
just a na-na-na-na-poo-poo
to the people who fueled my fire
and pushed me to accomplish yet something else
that is freaking amazing.

and it's just the beginning :)

learn more about my signings, reading and events, here

and thank you so much
for your kind e-mails, comments, texts, and snail mail.

you
are
fantastic!!

warmest,
globetrotting gamine

over and out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...