10.26.2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Versatile Blogger Award!







Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.

Word information source: www.dictionary.com







Brooke from Cupcakes & Cucumbers came by to give me this award today- thus putting a huge smile on my face. I am so happy to receive this award and participate in the Versatile-ness of it all :)

Thank you, Brooke <3<3


Here is how the award works:

1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.

2. You tell 7 things about yourself.

3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers.



Thanks:

(again and yay!) to Brooke for awarding my blog over here on this tiny corner of the internet! Creating 'The Globetrotting Gamine' (once upon a time called 'Who's That Gamine?') has been a great adventure for me. My writing and possibilities have taken off and I've even fallen back in love with two of my old friends- photography and drawing. Travelling, Love, Venting and um, FOOD-- make an appearance every now and then. I am so thankful for every aspect of my life, my blog, and all you guys out there who keep me going so much more than any book I can pick up...unless I'm writing one.



Seven Things:

1. Writing is a lifestyle. Blogging is it's love affair.
2. I love watching anything regarding hauntings and the supernatural-- so I've been busy creating ideas for more stories to tell during this busy month of October.
3. Criminal Justice (B.S) and School Counseling (M.S.) were my college focuses. Why I never focused on my writing, I'll never know.
4. I married the guy I've been crushing on since 13, been dating since 16, and married a couple of times.
5. Travelling is what I believe I could do to no end, along with all of the other things I've mentioned.
6. My hubby gifted me my puppy when I turned 24, a week before our church wedding. I've written children's books about him and love him to death.
7. Cooking and coupons are an addiction for me.

Newly Discovered Bloggers:
  1. Concrete and Honey
  2. Scrapbook
  3. i love muffins
  4. Whole Lotta Lovely
  5. Urban Nectar
  6. cake journal
  7. the krazy coupon lady
  8. fairy tales are true
  9. goodbye city life
  10. air kiss
  11. adventures of Minco
  12. the littlest things
  13. adventures of a Couponista
  14. hi sugarplum!
  15. our fifth house
yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...