5.31.2011

my dream house...




i have a problem. i can't for the life of me imagine what my dream house would look like...



(taken from here)
victorian? yes, i love this one.



(taken from here)

villa in tuscany? yes, i love this, too.
(taken from here)

log cabin in the woods? Sigh.

then there's the matter of the property size itself...

of course, my library:

then, the kitchen

our backyard:

mmm- bedroom:

living room:
Amazing Luxury Living Room Design

foyer:
Great Luxury Interior Design, Luxury Hanging Lamp, Luxury Staircase

bathroom:
Luxury Bathroom Design
(these taken from here)


ah, yes. just those alone would give me a lifetime of work to do.

bring it on.

what would your dream house look like?


1 comment:

  1. I happen to LOVE that Victorian house... it's so beautiful. I'm sure the inside is flooded with character.

    ReplyDelete

heart to hearts...