5.24.2011

i wish

i wish that i can tell you in detail what's been going on!

there is so much to share, and it's killing me that i can't. it really is.

in the meantime, i don't even have access to my own computer right now. the charger died and i am waiting for the replacement in the mail.

the Globetrotting Gamine is going to be undergoing some small changes, that should have the kinks worked out by fall.

(because i love fall)

in other news: it's Oprah's last two shows, today and tomorrow. I am really sad about it- and i don't usually get caught up in media hype (unless it's trying to find a link to the actual preview of twlight: breaking dawn) She has inspired so many to do so much, so I think a little of my inspiration to- ahem- change a few things comes from her.

It will give me a chance to catch up on shows I've missed and books that she's recommended for her book club. yay!

ah- yes. speaking of books- i am working diligently on mine, securing an agent or well- known and awesome publisher, etc. that'll give me some headway into completing the rest of the items on my to-do list.

FRIDAY- was the best career day ever. I have been on both sides of the career day spectrum, but i have to say- P S 209 is such an awesome school. I did one of my internship's there and going back reminded me why I loved school counseling so. Of course, P.S. 209 was such a big difference from where I had gone on to work that it's practically ridiculous.

I absolutely enjoyed the children in the classes I visited. They were so great- and so smart! I admit to wanting to take a few of them home with me but I don't think their parents would have appreciated that much. (Hell, I would miss them!)

It was also an opportunity to meet a lot of great authors and people of different career backgrounds.

So a big whopping thank you to P.S. 209- i love you so :)

NOTE:: Again, I apologize for the lack of photo on today's post. I'm working on my photography portfolio (hush hush)

How has your weekend been? Do you have any good plans for Memorial Day weekend? I would love to hear them :)

love love love me,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...