11.21.2010

a sort of commencement

(forgive my obvious carmen sandiego obsession. this was also taken from the google image box)

dear bloggie friends:


hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! As for me, I've discovered that this is a season of change- again.

a year of change, maybe? regardless-

i will be taking some time off from my blog, searching for new materials for you to keep you entertained throughout the winter and building myself up in some other ways that for right now i cannot speak of.

so don't forget me- i really will try to update as often as i can. my assistant will force me to.

that being said, see you in december, lovies!!

please keep your emails and comments coming- you make me happy! note: i will be returning to THIS blog.

yay <3

love love love wishes to all,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...