10.26.2010

happy tuesday :)

hello, dear bloggie friends old and new:
how are you? i am so sorry about my tiny little hiatus. It has been a few days since I have last posted...
there seems to be so much going on!
did you ever have weeks like this?
everyday of october has been filled with family, friends, fun...
a lot of events, meals out,
meals cooked,
brownies baked,
pictures taken...

it got more than a little crazy at times
but i am always sad to see october go.

i have so much to share with you...
books i've read,
events,
and other fun things.

alas, my bed is calling me right now, so I will not
get the chance to amuse you right this minute.
i can't wait to catch up with you guys!

what's been going on in your worlds?

love me,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...