of course, leave it to me to order the weirdest movie in the world to start off my day.
what's this movie called? time travel. i think. it's pretty recent- and it's got the feel of Shaun of the Dead.
I freaking love Shaun of the Dead!
i am watching this movie to have something else to think about later...
after i take my nephew to watch the last exorcism.
after i go wee wee wee all the way home after watching the last exorcism.
I was speaking with one of my besties, and we've come to the conclusion that we like to stay warm and toasty during the winter, and spend allllll summer out and about. And somehow, we are incessantly hungry all summer long and barely eat in the winter.
isn't it supposed to be the other way around?
here are some pictures from...i don't know.
let's see what i got...
ah! here's one of the guys, smoking their cigars out in Vineyard 48!
i love love love the vineyards...
so this past weekend...
- we went back to a yummy restaurant that i will post about later...and ended the night off at our favorite hangout.
- we watched some crazy thing on tv about cutlery and bamboo sticks.
- we headed out early after dropping off the puppiness to my wonderful nephew...to the island.
- we trampled all over the vineyards: Vineyard 48, Pugliese Vineyards, Sherwood House Vineyards and Macari! ( i love them all)
- drank a lot of wine...
- ate at...another restaurant i will post about later.
- oh yeah! had picnics at the vineyards!
- missed some friends who couldn't make it out there with us this time; but have a fun filled schedule til the winter!
what did you do this weekend?
the globetrotting gamine <3