I love the promise of a new year. It holds so much potential that you can't wait to make new memories. This year has been memorable for me and LML in many ways. I don't like to advertise material stuff (unless it's bags and shoes) because I don't care to let people know too much about us...don't people know enough from the internet? But this is what I remember:
* My graduating class of 1999 lost a very talented and loved friend.
* 10 year high school reunion (too funny- reunions have lost all oomph since the invention of facebook)
* Started off with a bang in Montreal and Dominican Republic with great groups of people
* Lots of wine
* Millions of puppykisses.
* Letting go of 'friends' who held no value to my (and others) well-being.
* Writing and finishing my manuscript.
* Planning big dreams with LML
* Discovering new places, and trying new things
* Having a blast with friends that I consider family
* Hanging out with my family, which is the greatest family in the world.
I wouldn't trade my life with anyone elses. I am beyond happy that I share my life with an amazing group of people. My only "resolution" for 2010 is to have fun...and be a little spontaneous. OK, LML. I'll get up earlier in the morning...but only for you <3
What were your milestones of 2009? Are you planning big things for 2010? Tell me all about it if you'd like :)