it really, truly is.
after a wonderful bout of illness, antibiotics and medicine, i have [finally] gotten back to my old self!
first off, i've been booking appointments to doctors. all kinds. ugh. moving on.
- my book was released October 8th. Here's the facebook link here...it's been listed on
(the links should take you exactly to my book!)
- i'm doing a wholesale quote on 50 of my books if anyone wants to purchase them! e-mail me at email@example.com for details.
- i've booked author signings! another huge milestone for me- please check my facebook page for details.
- one of the most exciting things about this month is that we've celebrated our 12 years and one month dating anniversary/church-wedding anniversary.
- in december, we celebrate the fact that we got married 3 times before we turned 25! we like to think that it's a huge milestone and to celebrate again...
- we're going away at some point in december! that means some more crazy adventures with my soulmate.
- then, there's halloween based fun. isn't that enough?
- my 'book launch' is this weekend.
- we are shipping some book packages off to family and friends in Greece.
- i've been working on my other book ventures- children's books, fictional novels and historical/pictorials. basically, i'm working on my empire around the clock.
there are so many celebrations to be had, and so many things to do before we bring in 2013. I will definitely be posting and hope that you'll follow my craziness.
you're all awesome :)
the globetrotting gamine