i ran my errands this morning and couldn't seem to shake this feeling of crankiness. i figured it HAS to be a result of the supermoon, which is blinding me at this very minute. LML suggested i remove the alias from my book and put it under my name..so I did. Check me out here.
i figured there are things i need to get going; please be prepared because i believe this list is ridiculous:
- i need a scanner to help me with some of my book ideas
- need to get the ball rolling with my GIVEAWAY
- i'd like to interview inspiring people within the community
- i need to get back to my freelancing position ;)
- my blog? i need tabs, and maybe an interesting but clean backdrop. generally, blog help?!
- i need a publisher to recognize i have so many book ideas i've never seen anywhere before that they should just sign me.
- i need to take a cooking class, writing class, and i'd like to go into graphic design.
- oh yeah, #1- finish and self publish all children's stories- and fictional stories *this should take about a year or longer by myself*
- i need a vacation to get this all done.
- perhaps an IPad i can take wherever i need to/have to go.
- i need to market or somehow publicize my books... check them out (and follow!) here and here.
I LOVE THEM and their stuff <3 please check out their links to the right...i am hoping to include a few giveaways with them soon once i get the above list done!
anyone know a way to help me? you lovely bloggers have much more expertise in this stuff than i do <3