what have i gotten myself into?
my january list is unbelievable and i have not even scratched the surface!
the list goes as follows:
- edit and complete all stories and novels
- illustrate children's stories (for my nephew)
- clean out the house of negative stuff
- clean it out of un-necessary clutter
- take all loose photos and put them in album
- complete all scrapbooks, unfinished or untouched
- print out what needs to get printed out on this computer
- delete un-needed files from computer
- upload all photos into usb disc AND photo programs
- select photos to be printed
- get them printed (and repeat above)
- finish reading all books left before i buy or pick up a new one
- call church to pick up clothes for donation
- go through and complete everything on my to-do list, which has come down considerably in the last two days. I am VERY excited about this.
- send out those packages!
- make those appointments (snow keeps stopping me from doing this)
- start book club
- organize all files/bills
- make a list of places from here to long island i'd like to see
- make my new years resolutions
p-shaw! maybe i can finish the book first!
seriously, this is what my office looks like:
that's a close up of my desk. i need to put up that photo in a frame and bring down that pile to the left of the photo. it's a hot mess. in there is some scrapbooks of sorts and stuff i need to scrapbook with, as well as the templates i'll be using to illustrate my next children's book.
ah, wide view of the office. let's start with the posters to the left of the desk...
they will be getting put on a bulletin board when i get to it.
then, on my chair there, is the other pile of stuff i will be working on.
that's 3 scrapbooks, a book i am interested in writing and publishing that's pretty much done,
and magazines to read.
to the right of my desk? that's the cabinet that i'm working on crafting. it's not completely done yet.
it's on my list of things to finish.
those 2 bags in the bottom half of it have items to BLOG! in it.
that's a crap-load of information about travel and if anything-
i'd like to share various kinds of information i find interesting
that may help you guys out a little.
i like to weed out magazines and save the interesting stuff!
after i'm done with this editing and publishing book, i have no idea where to begin.
(and thanks to all who listened to me vent <3)