1.17.2011

monday wishes :)

good wishes to you on this pretty but cold in NY monday morning.
what did you all do this weekend? (no matter what you did, i hope you had a blast!

after a long weekend filled with running errands, food and friends- we're back into the routine of the work-week.
i know LML doesn't have it as easy as i do, but with the Monday schedule of cooking, vaccuming, cleaning, laundry and other misc., sometimes it gets annoying.
However, I get through the day with this guy's help:
today, it's my goal to get everything done- right down to my regularly scheduled monday programming, along with having some fun meeting an amazing friend for lunch and finishing this manuscript. maybe working on my january checklist.

the question remains: can i get it done?

what are your plans for today?

love me,
the globetrotting gamine <3<3

1 comment:

  1. I plan on entering giveaways and following new blogs...the day is going to be a cold one and the kids are at school...the housework is done...so I get to play...yeaaa~!!

    Greetings and salutations~!!

    GFC follow from It's Freakin' Friday Blog Hop *heavensent1*...ifn you have a moment, please stop by my place and have a look around ~ Mad Moose Mama ~ http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com ~ Have yourself a gloriously groovy Friday~!! Peaces...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

heart to hearts...