11.15.2010

possibilities are endless

this weekend was fabulous as usual.
good friends, good food...fun :)

LML and I began our weekend
discussing our future.
not a new topic of conversation-
it's actually recurring and a lot of fun.

we have so much to talk about
and so much to do before 2011
sneaks up on us a little faster.

there's no wonder that
high school themed dreams
have been kicking my ass.

has this ever happened to you?

this time- in these dreams,
i am no longer late for a class,
or forgot to take one-
this time, i have graduated.

(just took me 30 years obviously)

having graduated brings forth a whole new
slew of "problems"

in the last dream i had, the graduating class
of my high school went to the beach.

i was there with lml and decided we should go for a swim. better idea: i thought it'd be fun
to go for a swim with my boots on! not long after,
a jellyfish decides to hop onto my arm. i KNEW it was about to sting me.
LML, who was about ready to take pictures of the two of us
runs to my defense and smacks the jellyfish until it falls off my arm, no harm done.

my hero, as always.

so i look up the dream:
(on dreammoods.com)

Jellyfish

To see a jellyfish in your dream, represents painful memories that is emerging from your unconscious. There may be hidden hostility or aggression in some aspect of your waking relationship or situation. Alternatively, a jellyfish indicates feelings of inadequacy, uncertainty and a lack of self-esteem. Perhaps there is some situation in which you are unable to assert yourself.

Ocean

To see an ocean in your dream, represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal. Alternatively, the dream means that you are feeling empowered and unhindered. You have a positive outlook in life and are not limited by anything. If you are sailing across the ocean, then it signifies new found freedom and independence. You are showing great courage. If the ocean is rough, then the dream represents some emotional turmoil. You are doing your best to handle life's ups and downs.

Beach:
To dream that you are on the beach and looking out toward the ocean, indicates unknown and major changes that are occurring in your life. Consider the state of the ocean, whether it is calm, pleasant, forbidding, etc. 

Camera

To see a camera in your dream, signifies your desires to cling on and/or live in the past. Alternatively, it may indicate that you need to focus on a particular situation. Perhaps you need to get a clearer picture or idea.

Boots

To see or dream that you are wearing boots, refers to the power in your movement and the boldness of your position. You are taking a firm stance. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are getting the boot. Are you getting kicked out somewhere?

so from the beginning:
i walk away from LML who is holding the camera, prepared to take photos. I walk towards the ocean, which is calm and on a sandy shore wearing my boots. I begin to splish splash around while LML is taking pictures and all of a sudden, a jellyfish sits on my arm. I begin to panic, but am saved by LML who has whacked the jellyfish off of me.

either I am stuck in the past (nah) or need to focus on a certain situation (which i have a good idea what situation that is) walking towards the beautiful ocean being unhindered by that situation and empowered all the same and even more so because i am wearing boots; until a jellyfish sits on me. The jellyfish represents painful memories in a situation, and LML smacks it back to the sand on the beach which means more changes are occuring in my life.

great.

room in creedmore, please?!

love me,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...