11.16.2010

Autumn Menus

dear bloggie friends:
i find it a form of therapy lately, for me to be cooking.
my new fave to make? wraps...wraps!
they are truly delicious, and if you have a mostly-veggie diet i find that making a wrap totally plays up ones nightly menu. I won't tell you all my secrets for the one below...but to sautee the spinach and mushrooms with onions and garlic is SUBLIME! YUM!

 Of course, there are nights when we all just want to be taken care of...and the nights when me and good friends go out for sushi (pictured here)

This is not the first time we've eaten at Homura Sushi...it's awesome!
Though the service this time was a little bit, odd- shall we say.

But the Sushi, as usual, was awesome...


and then there was one!!


love me,
the globetrotting gamine

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...