2.08.2010

Oh, Man

Everyday for the last 2 years, I have been spilling coffee. On the countertop, over the cup, in the coffeemaker, on myself, in the car...

so today  I make it to the table in my new pink tumbler...not one spillage!...until I took a sip....

Ah, there you go! Now my morning is complete.

As I'm flipping through this magazine...Fitness, November/December 2009...it talks about experts saying that vinegar fights fat. Interesting. Supposedely, it stimulates "fat oxidation" in the liver that helps reduce body fat. People use it on lots of things, even chicken and fish..which Greeks already do, but I thought that more people than us already did...

ANYWAY...

aside from prattling, hope this helps. Balsamic vinegar on your salads, baby!!

Love,
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...