12.07.2009

Weekend Menu

Welcome to our latest installment of Weekend Menu. Please note that my wonderful assistant spent Saturday in, with LML and I. We were all horribly under the weather, and I was taking Theraflu shots for the past two nights. Ew.
 Aside from a sicilian pizza from our wonderful neighborhood delivery joint, Coppola's, we ate...



Tomato Salad w/lots of evoo, and my 'trademark' spinach salad with craisins (dressing recipe my own), and LML's cherry peppers....yummy.
By Sunday, we were both feeling better enough to head outdoors for a little while...We get to our favorite sushi place, Minado...which we wound up at en route to another lunch-location we couldn't (and didn't want to) get to due to traffic.  You know it's been two weeks when the hostess says,
"MG, where have you been? It's been a long time!"
Me: You weren't here last time we came!
Her: Ah, yes. It must have been Saturday.
lol.
Our Menu?






I decided on the little cake testing for fun. The pink one was the best one (of course!) rasberry cake. Yum. Banana Cake and Mocha Cake were [unfortunately] not high on my list. Either that or I've lost my sweet tooth...
Sigh. This is what happens when you've become used to food food, and not sweets.

What did you do this weekend? Hope you all had a wonderful one!
Love,
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...