12.20.2009

The Cookie Adventure


OK- Mom, I know you have a cookie. Give it to me.

It looks so appetizing!

Forget about the food in the plate behind me. Give me that COOKIE!

I'll...do tricks! I'll spin around...

Cookie in my eye. Cooooookie in my eye! Give me it!

Alright, that's it. Gimme that cookie!




Don't toy with me woman!! Let go of the...

HA! Sucker!!!! No cookie in your hand NOW!

A message from your national doggie broadcasting system...If you have the cookies, give them up and no one will get hurt.

Love,
MG and her assistant

4 comments:

  1. Aww cute!!

    I was just about to post Samsons New Do' and my "cookie adventure" :)

    Cookie crazy pups are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a very very cute assistant! love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patsy does those same moves too! Great action pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My toddler does that for a cookie too! ah ha ha

    ReplyDelete

heart to hearts...