10.28.2009

Time-see what's become of me!

I don't know if I quite like waking up at 6:30 and it being pitch black outside until 730. I know the time change hasn't happened yet, but I have a feeling I will be more tired next week than I am this week! It's drizzling and icky once again, and to bring myself to accomplish my to do list? Sigh. Yuck.

This is my first cup of coffee talking- maybe the day will perk up after the 3rd? And as we know, by 11:15 I'll be pulling the hair out of my head at the amount of things I have to do :)
In the meantime, I have a whole bunch of little things for my giveaway coming up in January.

I picked up a new book yesterday (out of boredom, and after the sushi buffett with my Mom. I was so full I couldn't eat ALLLL Day after that) called The Go Getter Girl's Guide by Debra Shigley. I have heard about it and I really wanted to see if there was anything in it that would benefit me at this point in time.

I am also starting a doggie clothing line. I hope to have it out by February 2010. It's going to be VERY budget-friendly, and geared mostly to small dogs and BIG doggies. Most of my friends have puppies, so I already have models. And they (& my line) will be in a Fashion Show coming up in March.  I have a list of vendors that I am going to check out once I have the samples in my hand. I will be sending whatever I can't go in person to give. I will pick which organization I will send the proceeds to, but I already have something in mind for one of my own (another reason why I picked up this book. Debra started the Dress for Success program. I think it's so great :)

If you have any tips or ideas, please let me know- any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated!!

Much Love & Lots more Soon!
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment

heart to hearts...